What was the last DJ related item you bought?

I’ve not had any issues as well using the auto bpm detect of my non DenonDJ S9 as well. I don’t know why the Rane mixers did not come with auto bpm for the onboard fx, especially since their sister company makes fantastic media players.

This is a insanely good mixer :heart::headphones::alien:

1 Like

A Formula Sound FF6.2l.

3 Likes

Traktor Pro Audio 10 sound card, two of them.

1 Like

I bought a portable MP3 player.

12 Likes

This arrived today… Now waiting for the twins :joy:

5 Likes

This is what I bought for breakfast :fried_egg:

Where’s Waldo?

3 Likes

Looks good enough to eat :smiley:

I had to buy a pair of new tweeters because the one in my right hand side Tannoy Mercury M20 died (not bad after about 40 years I suppose).

2 Likes

Got the S11

S9 hitting eBay

6 Likes

Better be sweet cause I could of got 5 of those meals for what I paid for dessert :ice_cream:

I installed it already and just chillin :sunglasses: with some vinyl.

That looks like it belongs between your decks. :laughing:

1 Like

Allen & Heath 4 Channel Analogue mixer with record/booth out/auxiliary,also will look at adding an external send/return/aux fx unit. Very robust solid dj mixer indeed,overall cosmetically little presence of plastic with rubber trims/EQ’s/X:FX lit cue/filter buttons vcf resistive channel faders nice led metering filter/X:FX resonance.Just need an external fx unit maybe add a roland or something? Also reckon this mixer with my 2 SL1200MKII’s connected will sound superb :loud_sound::ear::candy::+1:

6 Likes

Latest iPad Air 256g + cell

Roland mc-101 grooveboximage

1 Like

No V-Moda headphones to go with it? :smiley:

Picked up an RMX-500 to relive the days when I had an EFX-500 hooked up to my DN-X500, also picked up a Pyle stand to hold the RMX and my Prime Go when I want to practice with it.

6 Likes

I have the Xone 43c and while I enjoy the mixer it has one small flaw that keeps me from loving it.

It has no upfader curve control and I really don’t like the curve they have chosen. It is hardly anything until it gets to 80% then all the action seems to happen. It is like 80-100% is the only bit to use and I feel it is a little too sharp for blending house.

I’ve had the Xone since launch (5 years?) and I may just get a X1850 for between the Technics or even use the Prime 4 as a mixer.

The last thing that I bought was SoundSwitch.

1 Like

9 Likes

Yasss!

Great mixer :grimacing:

Did you get any Timecodes with it?

No, didn’t get any control vinyl. Located in the Netherlands.

Only got the P n’ T code.

Same here. Almost like Pioneer didnt want to include anything in the box.

Has to be the most underwhelming unboxing i have ever done.

• 1 usb
  • 1 power lead
  • Manual (PNT Voucher)
  • Mixer

The End