WEIRD Internal SATA HDD Installation Issue

So I have had the same internal SATA drive installed for over a year without issue. I went to fire up my rig today and it stayed on a loop between the startup screen and reminding me there’s an update. I hit ignore and it looped back around to the startup P4 splash screen. So I figured, “Why the hell not?” and reseated my HDD, but while the rig was lifted, and before I screwed the damned thing into the drive-bay, I tested startup. Worked like a champ. As SOON as I mounted it on the metal cover and secured everything, I flipped it over and had the EXACT same issue. Right now, as we speak, I’m BANGING breaks on these decks with the HDD as an available source, but it is literally hanging out of the bottom of my decks into my flight cases “lower reservoir”… This is an APESHIT issue. ■■■ Denon?

Hey @Chylde_of_Shade - This is definitely a unique issue and is something that should be discussed with a technical support agent. Would you mind DMing us your email, phone, and name so that we can connect you with one? We’ll get you sorted!