Wasted space, Bigger Browsing area to see our music / songs

🤔unless im missing a setting or something. Denon needs to get it together already👎🤯😡😠 with my Old gear SC3900’s we only had 2-4 lines of song browsing area and had to wait till the song scrolled to see its info. thats why i choose to not use cd’s & or flash drives back then and just DJ with a laptop… here we are many years later, fancy new 7" screen, built in cpu, etc, etc and we still get this view 🤦 5-6 songs, wait for it to scroll to see info & have that wasted space on the left ? its should be able to open in a different view so we can see lots more song choices and thats the most important thing for the dj (song selection) so again i now dj with SC5000m’s and still have to use a laptop why ? because the VDJ view looks like this. you can select and see your folders on the left then click the back button and see at least 10 rows of songs and the important info & not wait for the song to scroll wasting tyme… random djs always asking (why you guys use a laptop with standalone gear) blah,blah,blah (to see a bigger browsing area to select songs)

https://community.enginedj.com/t/hide-playlist-tree-from-browser-for-a-better-view-reappears-with-back-button/15675?u=mufasa

There is a request for a feature to hide the playlist tree

Hope you voted!

1 Like