Virtual dj!

LOOKING FOR MORE INFO ON VIRTUAL DJ.

Has anyone one been using it? do you like it??

What are some things i should know befor getting it?

Is there a dual wave?

Has anyone tryed the stems feature?

Can i access my onboard sata while in computer mode? Since ive already transferd all my music to engine.

Well, I think more info about Virtual Dj You will find on the Virtual Dj forum. Here so far we have some users, but not as much as there :wink: to get You a more in depth opinion.

Has anyone one been using it? Yes

do you like it?? Yes

What are some things i should know befor getting it? You should know that ā€˜beforeā€™ ends with an e.

Is there a dual wave? Yes

Has anyone tryed the stems feature? yes.

Can i access my onboard sata while in computer mode? Yes

4 Likes

VirtualDJ is free for home use. Why donā€™t you just try it out? See if you like it.

1 Like

I use VDJ a lot of times - every time i need to play EVERTHING - this is a perfect integration into a standalone DJ unit!!! buy the Prime 4 and you get the dual wave form. I love all in one units and will never switch back.

Thanks Denon & thanks Virtual DJ (iā€™m not an emploee)

Lol u crack me up!

There is a 1 month unrestricted trial.

I tested it for 2 weeks when the primes were supported.

OK Iā€™m all inā€¦ Letā€™s do thisā€¦

Has anyone one been using it? Yes, with controllers and timecode vinyl.

do you like it?? Me? No. But many do. It works fine.

What are some things i should know befor getting it? Itā€™s called ā€œVirtual DJā€. Seriously, thatā€™s the best name Atomix could come up with. That said; it is very competent software.

Is there a dual wave? Yes. They were early into that one.

Has anyone tryed the stems feature? I occasionally use ā€œrealā€ Stem files with Traktor. They are hard to fully utilize in a set [I find Traktor remix decks more useful] and I consider the Virtual DJ AI stem feature a bit of a gimmick that could give you wildly unpredictable and unpleasant results unless you rehearse with a file first. YMMV, so donā€™t let me put you off. [Iā€™m open to being persuaded on this]

Can i access my onboard sata while in computer mode? Yes

Virtual DJ bonus. Free Siren. Free ā€œVic Bergerā€ Air Horn.

Final thought. Grab a Prime 4 then you can run VDJ or Engine Prime. Twice the happiness.

The least said about those terribly over over over used sounds, the better, lol.

2 Likes

@Christopia ā€œWoo! Yeah!ā€

Pioneer do it too - and theyā€™re the ā€œindustry standardā€.

1 Like

Amen, brother.