Virtual dj on prime 4, how did that happen?

Click your avatar icon on the top right hand corner of the screen and then click on the mail icon. From the drop down menu, you can reply to my PM that I sent to you regarding your general forum decorum.

New Stems Support

ā€˜Stemsā€™ refers to the individual parts of a track that put together make the song, such as the vocals, the instruments, the drums, etc. VirtualDJ 2021 uses advanced technology and the power of todayā€™s computers to instantly separate any loaded track into these basic components, in real-time. This opens the door to new ways of mixing that were simply not possible before, and will forever change the way DJs mix. Weither to perform live mashups and remixes, or enhanced seemless transitions, mixes made by DJs using VirtualDJ 2021 just sound better than what can be achieved on older software or hardware, no matter the DJā€™s skills.

Amazing video. A stems automatic system will absolutely kill all the rules of the mix before today. This improvement will take Virtual DJ to another level, so now absolutely the N.1 on the market. An update of Engine Prime with this feature could change my opinion of Denonā€™s software.

Surely youā€™ve got that wrong. For live usage you must mean Engine OS, the firmware in the players.

Engine prime is just the use it at home before gigs to set cue points, make crates, make playlists

Best of the functions were on BOTH engine prime and engine OS but if itā€™s only going on one of those then Engine OS

We need the new stems tool inside Engine OS. Repeat it all with me. The message should be strong and direct to Denons engineers.

It took Atomix six months to write their own code to do this. Denon will probably take six years! :crazy_face:

At least! Since end of May they are in holiday, i saw Denon engineers here in Italy taking the Sun in a small Playa of Sardinia, all together with a lot of mojitos and some girls. And we are here writing to some angry admin, you know, they must still working without mojitos.

Are they all wearing T shirts that say I Am A Denon Engineer? :sunglasses:

I realized it was them when I saw them running away from a party where the DJ wanted to kill everyone because console freezed. and it was a P4 ā€¦

I got my Prime 4 T shirtā€¦

3 Likes

That is poor news

Couldnā€™t have said it better, so thanks!

So, you are another Denon Member. Very good.

Sorry but I donā€™t see how making a joke about Denon engineers is ā€œattitudeā€.

Are we not allowed to have a sense of humour here?

So he should put a disclaimer in the post, saying there wasnā€™t really a DJ and nobody really got killed?

OTT

Thatā€™s not the point here.

You often post with a bit of sarcasm and thatā€™s fine; it is read by others that way and brings humor.

His posts certainly read differently. To give you some statistics about what other forum members think: you have 4 flags in the last year, he has 25 in the last month.

Humor is great. Irritation is not.

2 Likes

He should not be here if that attitudes is the only attitudes he can give.

And for then posting on All most every post But with no help given it is like :

Empty vessels make the most noise

The Denon dev team are based in New Zealand so I highly doubt you saw a bunch of them partying it up in Italy in recent months.

1 Like

He was joking.

You know, humour? Ha ha ha etc?

1 Like

Yep, Iā€™m British - sarcasm & humor is thought to be our first language, English the second (though a large percentage fail to grasp the basics of English - cough, Scousers!)

If he was trying to be funny, he failed massively, though judging from his past posts, he was being hyperbolic rather than attempting to be funny.

2 Likes