Vinyl Mode only working when tilted

I’ve been reading about issues with Vinyl Mode and I’ve experienced this problem in the past. Today, I really wanted to get to the bottom of the problem. Turns out that when I lift the controller to the left, right and back, Vinyl Mode works and I can scratch. Same thing if I hold the controller with one hand or I put it on my knees.

Before identifying the issue, I reinstalled the driver, adjusted the jog wheel sensitivity, used a different power outlet, used a different computer and checked/used different cables.

I take very good care of my MC6000 mk2m like all my other electronics. Talk about a strange problem.

As anyone ever experienced the same issue?

Hi @Legend11 have you taken your MC6000 for a service? Your local Denon DJ retailer might be able to help :slight_smile:

No, I haven’t. Turns out that it’s not tilting the controller that makes the Vinyl Mode work. I have to touch the metal frame. If I put a finger (without applying pressure) anywhere there is metal, Vinyl Mode works. Grounding issue, it seems.

This is too bad. That controller is being used for quick practice sessions and It has been used only once for a gig. I thought my old NS7 was going to fail me first.