View and search Comment2 ID3 Tags on players

• What is the feature or ability you would like to have? View and be able to search Comment 2 ID3 Tags on players

• How will this feature help you and others? More robust tagging and searching available

• Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product? Yes, Traktor

• Does a workaround currently exist? No

• How often would you use this feature? Every gig

• Is there any additional information you’d like to add? No but thanks for listening again

2 Likes

Would my post help you in any way?

1 Like

@Sergio_Huelamo Potentially! Having more real estate to the comments would be great.

This request was inspired by the below article and would like to incorporate it into my workflow as such:

Comment 1 : Genre_BPM

Comment 2: More descriptive comments like Early/Prime/Close + Feeling/Mood + Region + Time Era + etc

Thank you. I think it is a good idea that I bring to the community and I would like you to support me among all. The idea is simple, once the music folder has been selected, that list of songs will appear on the left, leaving the space on the right for all the information in a faster way. (Pionner type) I would appreciate your likes. Greetings.

1 Like