V2.0 shout out to the DenonDJ team

Just want to say thanks to the product and development teams for this release. There’s a lot of new features here and the implementation of a new DB must have been a lot of work and makes me optimistic about the future. Also great to see some extra support in the forum’s to help with issues resulting from the upgrade. Nice.

18 Likes

Agreed, it is very easy to focus on some of the issues that have come up in 2.0.0.

I watched a few YouTube videos to try and understand the extent of what had been changed. With anything that is re-written there will always be issues and these will gradually be ironed out with 2.0.1 etc.

As someone that started to produce in the late 90’s I was used to buying something that worked out of the box, but was never upgraded (Roland JV2080).

Well done to everyone at Denon and all of the beta testers. I’m excited to see where this will go.

8 Likes

Definitely, had my first play around with it on the SC6000s last night, really like the new UI on the players and the new playlists (for me) feel a lot more natural and easier to organise, I couldn’t get my head around crates and playlists and my collection felt pretty messy. Came at a good time for me as I’d just started reorganising.

Everything about it just feels better organised, nice layout, easier and quicker to find stuff, great job! Excited to see what the future holds and great to be part of something that continues to innovate, evolve and offer added value to users with every new release!

2 Likes

Agreed! Big shout out to the TEAM! <3

2 Likes