Using the SC5000 with Serato 1.9.10

How did you get on @djbob4321

I saw your PM, looks strange that you don’t have the icon to toggle between the play modes. It’s as if you don’t have the DVS kit activated.

Check your Serato account in the software to see if you are activated for the DVS.

I have never had to use a Serato supported mixer/Controller that requires DVS kit. On my Denon MC6000 MK2 and Roland DJ 808 (both are DVS upgradeable) i didnt buy a DVS kit for them and when i dj at venues that have Pioneers Nexus mixer i only use HID mode (so they are INT)

My own mixers (Rand 62 and Pioneer S9) both support DVS from factory.

Also check the plug in tab in the preferences, where you normally will see Pitch n Time, Serato Video options. You might need to “check on” DVS option there.

Check this video out to see if you are missing steps https://youtu.be/3__gn8aP44k

Yea I have the s9 and had 8000 and also use Pioneer ddj sr 2, but I did purchase the 9.99 club kit with dvs and activated it last night, so I’ll try serato and see what they say

Ah ok. Apologies if any of the explanation seems “too basic” for you.

Did you check your expansion list to see if the DVS expansion was included and activated in Serato .

I used to own the MCX8000 too…nightmare

Yea mcx8000 had to many issues, loving sc5000 and x1800… The club pack does have dvs

best to contact Serato support then.

They are in New Zealand so factor in time difference when expecting a response.