Using deck 1 and deck3 or deck 2 and 4

Hello guy. Some questions to ask. How can I manage to work on my let or on my righ? if I started working with deck1. I want to put the following music on deck3, but I cannot be on the same tempo with deck1. it is as if the music can only be called from deck1 to deck 2 or 4, and the music from deck3 only with deck 2 or 4. you can never call music on 2 decks on the same side?

Is this the same as your other question a few minutes ago

Yes It is. But I didn’t send pics. So to make things clear I send 3 pics. Thanks.

Not sure if I get your question right, so I am gonna assume I do and work from that.

On the prime 4 you have 4 channels. Each channels stands for a deck. 1 and 2 in the middle (L and R) and 3 and 4 (L and R) on the outside. Since we have only TWO units with controls for decks (play button, pitch fader, jog wheel, etx.), we need buttons to tell the system which DECK we want to control. It is totally possible to have tracks playing between decks 1 and 3 at the same time, with the only limitation that you have to switch the decks in order to manipulate the tracks.

In order to HEAR both playing tracks 1 and 3 (or 2 and 4), just make sure both decks are playing and open both faders.

Hope that helps some.

I have the information already. I have to switch horizontal view to vertical view to see how the music going on each deck. But thanks

Was discussed earlier here: