Usb problems to load themes in denon sc2900

Good afternoon I have a little problemita when I assemble my folders in the usb to use them with the denon sc2900 there are some songs that are not loaded says cant open please help solve this problem :tired_face:

You probably have 48kHz files, use a converter to get them the standard 44.1kHz.

From the SC2900 user manual (page 4): Supported Media: WAV: 44.1kHz, 16bit/24bit Stereo AIFF: 44.1kHz, 16bit/24bit Stereo MP3: CBR/VBR 44.1kHz, Stereo 32kbps – 320 kbps AAC: CBR/VBR 44.1kHz, Stereo 64kbps – 320 kbps

I guess you don’t analyze files in Engine? Engine would also tell you they are not supported.

The same problem: 1 USB pendrive, 2 SC2900 linked. The master (SC2900 with USB drive) played correctly WAV and mp3 files. The linked SC2900 say “can’t open” the linked CORRECT file. This is a link or linking error, not a file format problem.

The tested WAV and MP3 files.

Unplugged the “A” player, and plugged “B” (earlier linked) player, “B” play correctly, “A” linked player say “can’t open”.

SOLVED!!!

The file name too long. The test file names 140-160 character long. The files and waveform names manually renamed with shortest name (max 32-64 character), link play working this “problematic” files!

rafa_alex: please run CHKDSK (check disk) this drive, check and rename very long names to shortest or replace non standard characters!