USB drive fails to eject from SC5000

Hi guys. I’m Jorge from Spain. I bought two SC5000 this week and today I’ve updated them to the 1.4.1 version. After doing this, both crash when I try to eject my usb. Are there someone that knows why? Thank you, and sorry for my english :slight_smile:

Did you update to a beta testing firmware version?

I don’t think so. I’ve downloaded the lastest version of the official website

Would be my question also, but 1.4.1 is the latest released version.

Edit: too late sorry. :relieved:

@Jorge_MJ: Please try to completely power drain the unit. Connect and power on again and don’t touch the platter.

Could you elaborate on “crash”? Hang-up, error, rebooting etc.?

Is it possible to record a short video of the screen when it happens and post it here?

When I push eject button and select the USB that I want to eject, I see the message ‘ejecting media’ (or something like that) for one minute more less. After that, I see another message that tells me that is impossible to eject the USB. I have to quit without ejecting

Yes, tomorrow I will record a video, for sure

Ah okay. No need for a video. This seems to be a problem that more users have reported.

If you need to change drives often, I can understand the problem. I hope the next available firmware will solve this.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.