Updated Windows Driver

Hi Everyone,

Today we released an updated Windows driver for the MC6000MK2 v1.0.3. This release updates the driver to use our latest code and addresses blue screen issues. Also includes an updated driver panel, with new graphics and support for 4K displays. You can download the latest driver from our downloads page below.

https://www.denondj.com/downloads

2 Likes

Hi @JWiLL, can i just confirm that this is correct driver? Says Ver 1.0.1 not 1.0.3 at the top and i’ve just downloaded it from the link provided.

Thanks

Mike

The driver at this link says its version 1.0.1, your post says its 1.0.3

Which is it?

Can you please update me by email truxmobile@gmail.com @JWiLL

Hi @TedMC6000mk2,

Thank you for the heads up! There was a file mixup on our side. We have corrected the issue and updated the link on the download page.

Here is a direct DL link for driver v1.0.3: DOWNLOAD

Thanks again!

How is the new driver working for everyone? No errors yet for me, but have had a few audio dropouts (only a fraction of a second at a time though).

It updated to version 2.0, but I still can’t get my mixer to update.

If anyone has problems with the driver v1.0.3 and Windows 10 or blue screen because driver and ks.sys: go to program(x86) -> Denon DJ -> MC6000MK2 and set AudioDevMon.exe, DeviceControlServer.exe and DeviceControlServer.exe to Windows 7 compatible. This solved the problem.

2 Likes

I only just found out about this update which fixed an issue I had using ver 1.0.1 on Windows 10 with VDJ 7 - a persistent ASIO driver error message. It’s working fine now with even lower latency than the previous version (64 samples instead of 88 samples - it’s soooo snappy!). The only new issue is that VDJ crashes completely when I try to close it while the driver is still streaming, to the point where only a full PC restart clears it (ending the process in task manager doesn’t work). I didn’t have this issue with ver 1.0.1. The solution I found is to switch off the controller first and then close VDJ. Then it closes normally. No huge problem but I thought to share this here in case you weren’t aware and feel ambitious to look into it.

Hello, there. It’s 2021 and I start DJing again, after Corona.

Now I’ve got a problem with the following settings:

• I use the MC6000MK2 controller with the new software v1.0.3
  • I use Windows 10
  • I both tried the compatibilty of the software with Windows 7 and Windows 8
  • I tried Serato DJ Pro, as well as Serato DJ Lite and Serato DJ Intro

And that’s the problem that’s happening: (Channel 1 runs perfectly, but then…)

state 1: After I first installed v1.0.3, the channels 2,3 and 4 weren’t able to produce any sound from the signals they were getting from my PC.

state 2: After I installed v1.0.3 again, the channels 2,3 and 4 produced maximum sound from the signals they were getting from my PC. This sound couldn’t be regulated/lessened, neither for the master ouput, nor for the booth output, nor the monitor headphones outcome.

state 3: After I installed v1.0.3 again, it was like state 1 again

state 4 after I installed v.1.0.3 again, it went like state 2 again.

And so forth. It switches from making no sound to making maximum sound.

Does anyone of you can help me to make every channel work just as good as channel 1?

Best regards

YES.

v1.03 does not work with windows 10 or 11.

It’s ridiculous!

Windows 11 has been out for TWO YEARS, and Windows 10 for OVER EIGHT YEARS - and STILL Denon\InMusic can’t be arsed to update drivers - especially for legacy products like my MC6000mk2