Unequal master level meters

The latest 2.0.2 update seems to have fixed the unequal left and right speaker start up volume, where from zero master volume as the volume was raised the left speaker would start outputting before the right. However now the right level meter doesn’t represent the right speaker volume which is the same as the left now. The left meter shows up to thee LED’s while the right shows none as the volume is increased. Anyone else experiencing this?

Well it looks by the lack of comments that I’m the only one with this issue.

That’s not right

No it wasn’t right but the latest update has fixed the unequal volume. Now the master level meters are unequal even though each speaker volume is the same. So the level meters are the issue now. I’ve edited the original question as it may have been confusing.

Still the same here.

:slight_smile:

Thanks. At least I’m not the only one.

Hey @gtext - Happy to look into this more. Can you DM me a quick video link and maybe we can learn a little bit more about your situation?

Yes… I just noticed this the other night but the right hand side meter doesn’t even try to light up until the one on the left hand side is up to about the third light… I have my Prime2 set to play in stereo so I just figured that it was the track but then I noticed it was like almost every track… Somewhere around halfway through that third light the right hand side will start to catch up and by the time my left side is hitting the fourth light my right side is almost caught up with it…

Having my Prime2 hooked to my computer for streaming purposes, I can see my meters on my computer stay about even from all the way down to all the way up but for some reason the lights on the P2 are not doing the same thing…