Beta Build Version: Engine Prime 1.6 b2 and Engine OS 1.6b2
Computer OS & Build: MacOS 10.15.6
Steps to Reproduce:
- Clean database (delete engine folder)
- Refresh Serato in EP and add to collection
- Analyse collection
- Export tracks to Engine OS drive
- Enter adjust grid mode in Engine OS
Expected Result: To adjust beatgrid
Actual Result: Beatgrid adjust is acting up. See video
Reproducibility: 100%, no rhyme or reason as to what track will have the issue. Same track may have it and at next reboot the grid adjust may work fine.
I have already reported another bug relating to Serato import
- Other Relevant Configuration Info:
I have tested further by using tracks directly imported from my computer and there is no problem with those. So it points to something relating to the Serato database process.
- Link to Video Repro: