[UNDER REVIEW] Prime 4 and Go OS beatport playlists

• Engine OS Device: Prime 4 and Go

• Beta Version: 1.6

• Steps to Reproduce: turn on device, plug in USB, tap bestport tab, go to my playlists, load song

• Expected Result: tracks from playlists load

• Actual Result: in some playlists non of the tracks load

• Reproducibility: 3 out of 6 playlists

• Additional Notes:

• Link to Video Repro:

1 Like

I have this issue.

• Engine OS Device: Prime 4
  • Beta Version: 1.6
  • Steps to Reproduce: turn on device, tap beatport tab, go to my playlists, load song
  • Expected Result: tracks from playlists load
  • Actual Result: some of my tracks load many do not
  • Reproducibility: Some playlists worse than others.
  • Additional Notes: Logged out and back in, changed password, rebooted device several times.
  • Link to Video Repro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-eKFylWdl4

It looks like it loads but it doesn’t. No waveform and no cover art. Some playlists almost nothing loads, others most everything loads first try. All playlist are impacted by at least one that doesn’t load.

**Edit IDk if you guys are doing something in the background but it seems like im having better luck loading tracks now. Thank you for the awesome update!

**edit never mind. new tracks are either loading and they are at end of the track or not loading.

I agree it is awesome update but I’ve had to roll back to 1.52. Love the prime 4 track preview.

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time to provide this bug report.

We will investigate and let you know if we need any further details.

2 Likes

I can tell its no specific 1.6.0 bug - happends to me with 1.5.2 too.

The problem appears to be per track, not per playlist, at least for me. It appears that any tracks that were already analyzed with 1.5.2 (and therefore have metadata stored on a drive of some sort) will not load.