Engine OS Device: Prime 4 and Go
Beta Version: 1.6
Steps to Reproduce: turn on device, plug in USB, tap bestport tab, go to my playlists, load song
Expected Result: tracks from playlists load
Actual Result: in some playlists non of the tracks load
Reproducibility: 3 out of 6 playlists
Link to Video Repro:
I have this issue.
- Engine OS Device: Prime 4
- Beta Version: 1.6
- Steps to Reproduce: turn on device, tap beatport tab, go to my playlists, load song
- Expected Result: tracks from playlists load
- Actual Result: some of my tracks load many do not
- Reproducibility: Some playlists worse than others.
- Additional Notes: Logged out and back in, changed password, rebooted device several times.
- Link to Video Repro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-eKFylWdl4
It looks like it loads but it doesn’t. No waveform and no cover art. Some playlists almost nothing loads, others most everything loads first try. All playlist are impacted by at least one that doesn’t load.
**Edit IDk if you guys are doing something in the background but it seems like im having better luck loading tracks now. Thank you for the awesome update!
**edit never mind. new tracks are either loading and they are at end of the track or not loading.
I agree it is awesome update but I’ve had to roll back to 1.52. Love the prime 4 track preview.
Thank you for taking the time to provide this bug report.
We will investigate and let you know if we need any further details.
I can tell its no specific 1.6.0 bug - happends to me with 1.5.2 too.