UK release date

Wouldn’t be too hopeful of Denon announcing anything. They were still saying at the end of June they were hoping to ship Q2. If it is going to be another 3 to 6 months then i cannot see them admitting that. They would likely lose a lot of pre order sales if they did.

Well I think that is inevitable now based on what I have seen

Denon may want to consider offering a discount to those who have pre ordered and or who bought the bundle and only received the mixer thus far, they probs won’t do this but at least may show a willingness to maintain a good relationship with customers, the PR management needs addressing though

3 Likes

Thomann are currently saying on their site that they expect stock of the 6000 and 6000M “within about a week”.

MusicStore (another german retailer) stated June 21 yesterday, then changed it to Septermber 11 this morning, only to change it to June 31 around noon today.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Today they went back to „7-9 weeks“ :cry:

Mojaxx has received his SC6000M - obviously he gets first dibs so he can review it for DJCity. I still take this as a positive sign they are starting to feed through…!

2 Likes

Several big names in the industry (L Luke, Luciano, David Morales and many others) have the units for some time. Looks like september is set for the masses. Fingers crossed.

Just seen his post . I would think they are part of a “bulk” delivery to the UK. It will be interesting to see if there is an “official announcement” from the Denon Product Manager on tomorrows webinar co hosted by DJkit :crossed_fingers:t2:

Unless I’m mistaking, Oliver Heldens played his Tomorrowland set on 4x SC6000. Think he’s a Denon ambassador and of course it’s a huge festival so they will have ways to get the best gear.

Hi all new to the forum and to Denon just waiting on the SC6000’s :slight_smile:

Anyway, I was in the DJKit webinar last night and they said the first batch (limited) by air will be 11th Aug in the UK. Then there should be good stock of the SC6000 towards the end of August when the container ships roll in.

Hope this is helpful and is news to at least some of you. I thought they would never arrive!

Thanks Denon for the webinar last night really helpful and informative, excited :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Yes it was a great webinar and excellent news last night, I bet we still get asked when they arrive despite getting it from N Johnston last night.

1 Like

A quick Google for that date reveals many retailers have stated same on their sites.

The problem now is convincing myself not to buy a pair. :rofl:

1 Like

Just do it

We heard it from the horses mouth :sweat_smile:

Defo do it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Any news on the arrival of the main shipment for Europe (Germany)? Even though I pre-ordered in January, I didn’t receive any from the first batch that was flown in. My retailer now states mid September. The wait is really starting to get tiresome.

Cancel your order and get them from a retailer that have them in stock. I know of two that have them in stock in Germany.

Elevator is already sold out. What’s the other one?

Session.de but it’s as well sold out right now.