UK Delivery Dates Estimate Thread

I went into store to have a look at the demo unit today, had to mime a fake tear as the guy called out to let customers like yourself know their units where ready to pick up Haha!

Mine is the Leeds store, was a deposit and finance option, the guys at Bop are calling out to let the customers who’s orders are ready know of this today and most likely tomorrow if you’re waiting on a call!

I ordered from Leeds on 6 May so I doubt I’ll get mine this timeround

Mine was ordered 17th of May, I’ve had confirmation that I’ll be getting mine July, so may be the case for you too unfortunately.

When I called Bop in Leeds a few weeks back he said I’d be looking around two months to get the backlog totally out of the way.

Gear4music are now saying 11th July on the website. On Monday it stated 18th June so their second batch have all gone in a few days with either pre-orders or casual buyers.

Wow. The demand is seriously crazy. Denon have nailed this with the P4.

2 Likes

Hey guys, does anyone know if any music shops in London have a demo unit to try it out? i am on a vacation currently for the week in London, and I would like to try it out while I am still here. Thanks for the replies!

Happy day. Mine just arrived…

5 Likes

Mines arrived !! :grin::grin:

4 Likes

Such a thing of beauty ! so glad I waited ! :grin::grin::fire::fire:

5 Likes

Got my one today

4 Likes

my screen says the 18th the confirmation call i made told me 8th july

So happy to see people are finally getting them!

As I said I canceled my order and went for the SC5000 + X1800 which I think was the right thing for me but if the Prime 4 is on par with the SC5000 setup you will all be very happy!!!

6 Likes

Mine is here… I have had to pop out before I could open it though.

As I thought, Gear4music have sent an EU version with a separate UK adapter. It’s not an issue for warranty repairs as they offer a two year warranty so it’s all good. I almost got one in the US so it’s the same really.

I’ll get back soon so I’ll fire it up. The Samsung Evo 1tb should be here in a few hours too.

Do you mean a UK three pin plug? It’s a universal mains power IEC input on the P4 isn’t it?

It’s a standard IEC on one end and a two pin Euro plug on the other.

There was an included EU to UK adapter in a separate box (like the one you would get if you wanted to use a standard electrical device abroad).

The EU box is check marked on the box. I’m not bothered as the two year warranty is better than a UK model with one year.

It fits like a glove in the Swan case. I like how it doesn’t hug the sides and allows the unit to protrude above the foam.

2 Likes

FYI… anyone who picks up the Swan flight case will have to do some foam cutting as the lid foam is very thick and puts lots of pressure on the Prime 4. I had to cut lots out. I’ve emailed them (and Bop DJ where I got it from).

The Prime 4 is far too tight inside.

1 Like

As anyone had an update off bop dj for there delivery I’m currently on holiday and check me emails everyday must of missed out on the first batch just wondering if anyone spoke to them and knows when there getting more

Just had a phone call. Mine’s finally being delivered tomorrow, whoop!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Had the call from BopDJ, mine will be with me tomorrow!