Tracks unmarked or incorrectly marked on MCX8000

• **Software or Firmware Version: (1.2, 1.3.1, etc…) Firmware 2.1, Software Engine prime 1.4 beta

• **Steps to Reproduce: (Turn on unit, press button X, etc…)**I charge a track and play it, then I load another one and I play it and so on until I play about 5 tracks or more

• **Expected Result: (ex: It does X…)**The tracks played are shown in blue

• **Actual Result: (ex: It does Y…)**some played tracks are shown in blue others in green and some of the played tracks are shown again in white

• **Reproducibility: (ex: Happens 1 out of 10 times.)**all times

• Other Relevant Configuration Info: (ex: Plugged into a Windows 10 laptop.) windows 10 version 1909

• Operating System & Version (if applicable):

• Link to Video Repro:

When you play several tracks (approximately 6 or more) some of those that should be marked as played are returned to white, those that must be marked in blue or green are sometimes marked incorrectly

I think the tracks have to play for at least 30 seconds each before they get marked as played

I’ve been ignoring it, but I have the same issue. And yes, this happens on files that are played for greater than 60 seconds.

exactly are tracks played in full

Hi Guys,

Please test for this once the beta firmware is available.

If you would like to participate in the private beta please check this topic for info. We plan to start testing next week.

Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.