Track info on center jog display (instead of art work)

• What is the feature or ability you would like to have? Option to display track relevant info in center jog display instead of art work. (i.e. BPM, KEY, Pitch %, Layer focus, Track time, etc.)

• How will this feature help you and others? It will help identify/spot these values easier than looking for them on the main screen that consists of lots more data. It will also help when using controller mode. And let’s be honest, it looks great :smile:

• Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product? Yes; Pio DDJ 800 & 1000 and a bit simpler version on Numark Mixtrack Platinum & Numark NS6II.

• Does a workaround currently exist? N/A

• How often would you use this feature? I would permanently have this turned on rather than looking at track artwork.

• Is there any additional information you’d like to add? I like everything shown in this mockup except for the waveform. I personally wouldn’t care to see that there but that’s just me.

27 Likes

Would be a great feature :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

this feature would be amazing, one because i would rather have track info and bpm available instead of album art. i really don’t care for that. so please please add this feature, on all platforms

4 Likes

Want to bring this back into the spotlight, since Pioneer just dropped their new DDJ-1000SRT, their jog wheel’s feature exactly this.

I get the whole artwork/custom logo, but at the end of the day, no one is looking at my jogwheels other than me. If you’re talking about actual features that benefit DJs, this is one that would be EXTREMELY helpful.

10 Likes

This would be amazing. The center jog display was a great feature but left behind in comparison to its potential. Being able to set specific parameters of information on this screen is exactly what this should have been used for since the beginning, as I think many of us don’t really care to see artwork or personal logos. We got the VDJ working the led screen behind us for that :wink: Plus it’s irrelevant to a DJ. We need to take in lots of information very quickly, anything that helps with that is a plus in my book.

2 Likes