Thank you Dev Team

For 1.5.1.

I just started my 30 day free Beatport Link trial, updated my SC5000s and played an hour of tracks I’d never heard with the biggest grin.

Thank you for delivering this to the community. The ability to connect these decks to a cloud service and access one of the biggest libraries on the planet is something I feel could easily be taken for granted. But honestly, coming from someone who’s spent a large portion of his life scouring Beatport week in, week out, sweating over every purchase and carefully curating a massive folder of burned CDs (and more recently, downloads), this is pretty damn awesome. The landscape has changed, and I definitely think it’s for the better.

I know it doesn’t get said enough around here, but thanks. 1.5.1 is a huge milestone and it’s very much appreciated.

21 Likes

I’ll second that, for sure.

3 Likes

They need to read this.

3 Likes

Yes, firmware 1.5.1 is really nice. Updated my 3 units, working flawless, everything seems fluid and nice. -6db pad on output is cool too…just waiting for the weekend to play a long long set on the updated players. Congrats to all Denon Dj staff!

3 Likes

Yep I agree, a really nice update.

2 Likes

And thanks beta team. You know who you are. :innocent:

On-topic: great stuff devs!

3 Likes

I can only agree :pray:

3 Likes

Great update!!

1 Like