Tecla master de sincronizacion

hola a todos…tengo un problema…cunado tengo en un plato las teclas sync y master encendidas, y en el otro plato la tecla sync encendida, y muevo el plato de la tecla master, se supone que deben moverse los dos a la vez conjuntamente. pero lo unico que me hace es que me cambia la luz master de un plato al otro y se desincronizan…no se si me explico bien. Cuando se mueve el plato con la luz master encendida deberian moverse los 2 a la vez, porque se supone que el plato de la luz master es el que lleva la iniciativa…igual es que no los tengo bien configurados…aloguien me puede ayudar…??? tengo tambien 2 cdj 2000nxs2 y este tema si que me funciona bien…gracias a todos

Google translated for the wider audience -

> hello to all … I have a problem … when I have the sync and master keys on the plate, and on the other side the sync key is on, and I move the master key plate, it is assumed that the two must be moved together at the same time . but the only thing that makes me is that it changes the master light from one dish to the other and they are desynchronized … I do not know if I explain myself well. When moving the dish with the master light on should move the 2 at a time, because it is assumed that the plate of the master light is the one that bears the initiative … same is that I do not have them well configured … aloguien can help me …? ??? I also have 2 cdj 2000nxs2 and this item if that works for me … thank you all

Hello Kabry,

The sync system is a bit different than the CDJ’s. It’s designed that if you nudge any deck, it will delegate the master to the other (or an other in a 4 player situation). This way, you don’t have to think about which deck is the master because the behavior is all identical. So I understand better, what particular situation do you find yourself in that you need to nudge 2 or more decks at the same time?

Thanks, Vince

1 Like

For example 2 Layers are sync, and y like to pitch them together by moving the master pitch I get to take care to tap the Master button if he goes off, to avoid to louse the sync?

Sync is sync. If the button is lit, they will stay synced. If the master button goes off, that means master transferred to another player.

Does that answer your question?

Vince