- What is the feature or ability you would like to have? I’ve read requests about sync, but not this specifically. Sometimes I am mixing 3-4 songs and am trying to get very creative. Sync is great for these moments. BUT WHEN I UN-SYNC A TRACK, I WANT THAT TRACK TO REVERT BACK TO ITS OWN ORIGINAL BPM. (At least as a preference option) As it is right now, I have to move the slider until I catch the original bpm. And then slowly bring it back. This also causes the software to ignore the bpm range we set in preferences.
- How will this feature help you and others? Give us more time for intricate transitions.
- Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product? preference., traktor, rekordbox
- Does a workaround currently exist? No.
- How often would you use this feature? A decent amount. I agree you should be able to beat match by ear but this can be a huge time saver.
- Is there any additional information you’d like to add?
Similar to this?
If it is then add your like to those.
Not exactly what I’m talking about, but thank you for trying to point me to the right direction!
How about this?
Basically. More specifically though after un-syncing. And including the prime 4!