Sync/Un-Sync to Original BPM

• What is the feature or ability you would like to have? I’ve read requests about sync, but not this specifically. Sometimes I am mixing 3-4 songs and am trying to get very creative. Sync is great for these moments. BUT WHEN I UN-SYNC A TRACK, I WANT THAT TRACK TO REVERT BACK TO ITS OWN ORIGINAL BPM. (At least as a preference option) As it is right now, I have to move the slider until I catch the original bpm. And then slowly bring it back. This also causes the software to ignore the bpm range we set in preferences.
  • How will this feature help you and others? Give us more time for intricate transitions.
  • Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product? preference., traktor, rekordbox
  • Does a workaround currently exist? No.
  • How often would you use this feature? A decent amount. I agree you should be able to beat match by ear but this can be a huge time saver.
  • Is there any additional information you’d like to add?

Similar to this?

If it is then add your like to those.

1 Like

Not exactly what I’m talking about, but thank you for trying to point me to the right direction!

How about this?

2 Likes

Basically. More specifically though after un-syncing. And including the prime 4!

1 Like