SYNC Playlist from USB to Engine Prime - How to?

Hey,

I have created a playlist on the go using the SC5000 and saved it to the USB stick. I like now to sync this new playlist with Engine Prime but the new sync manager is not allowing me to select or sync this new playlist. Anyone has an idea how to copy it?

Also not sure if there is a function to rate (5 star rating) the tunes while playing them on the SC5000 without using the computer? Would be great if you can do this so please share if there is a method.

Thanks in advance sokubus

1 Like

Click the link, hit the :heart: to vote for the idea.

https://community.enginedj.com/t/comments-and-star-rating-directly-on-players/18400?u=shain

I have this problem from prime 4 to prime engine. I created a playlist first on the engine software but then manually changed it whilst playing on the prime 4 but the software didn’t reflect these changes and the sync manager doesn’t seem to see it on the prime to update it back to the engine. I FOUND A WAY I think.

I connected my prime to the software. I used device panel on the options near bottom left. I see my prime 4 listed in devices, I expand to playlists (can also see the history here too) and dragged it back to the playlists of my engine software.

Not ideal but was a relief for me that it was a workaround that isn’t too time-consuming.

Please though engine prime software, allow us to sync this back to our software from the device, if we change such playlists on the prime itself!

3 Likes