Sync Manager - Not all songs are synchronized

I have a MacPro with the latest OS and Engine Prime 1.6.1. Lately, I’ve noticed that songs keep not transferring when I sync. There is no error message or anything, the songs are just missing!

The Sync Manager shows me that 66.1 Gb of music should be synchronized in the Apple Disk Utility I see that the storage medium is only 20 GB occupied. Some playlist folders are empty!

Does anyone else have this problem?

1 Like

I am having this same issue on my Windows 10 PC running E.P. 1.6.1, lately as well. Even did a full re-format on my Corsair Flash Voyager GTX 512 GB, which was already formatted in exfat. Then re-synced the drive. The issue was fixed until two weeks later, it is happening again!

The issue I am having is some of my recent playlists are missing some tracks here and there on the flash drive compared to my E.P. library. I have tried deleting the playlists on the flash drive and re-syncing, and sometimes I get a few more tracks in the playlists on the drive but not all of them! It doesn’t make any sense because I have about 98 GB’s of space left on the USB Drive.

Denon, please help us!