Sync button light

Hello, I will update both my sc5000 later this week. I just wonder if the “SYNC” button still light when disable with 1.6??? I don’t use the SYNC mode and I don’t really like that it’s light is still up when you disable it. It was the case with the 1.4 firmware. And, for an unknown reason, Denon as light it with 1.5 even when disable… Strange… Thank you!

1 Like

It does still have a faded light on, but it is obvious from the key lock button below (assuming that is on!), that it is not engaged.

Yes, it is ‘semi lit’ since 1.6 beta - Unlit is better but it’s not a big problem.

I confirm the brightness bug. In this photo button SYNC is disable on SC5000M with fw 1.6 !!!

1 Like

Put a lense from some sunglasses over it :dark_sunglasses:

I believe it’s not a bug - it’s half lit when off and lit when on, to make it ‘visible’ on dark dj booths. I would like it to be unlit - I’m a ‘sync hater’ and it hurt my eyes :laughing: :sweat_smile: as second negative point, people will believe youre using sync, but youre not :laughing: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s a button. Not a thermonuclear device!

2 Likes

Sure :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I love the players and it’s not a “real” problem, just look unprofessional and somewhat “weird”

In this short video I have SYNC buttons ON for both players and, it’s not clear which MASTER is active…

VIDEO HERE

Yes, it’s confusing! Why Denon do not switch the light off when sync is off??? I don’t understand this choice. Hope it will change for the 1.6.1 firmware!!

3 Likes

Yes it is specially confusing, as ‘master’ button is not half-lit

1 Like

same problem, I believe they made the same firmware as the SC6000M which has different buttons as lighting. I hope they bring back how it was before because it creates no little confusion!

2 Likes