Sync between USB and Computer crates

Anyone have a good advice here

when I add new music files to my crates on my Mac Book, and then connect my USB - it there a way that does new files will be synchronies to the USB ?

Another question

If I add Hot cues, change grid etc when playing only with a USB. How to sync these to my computer afterwards ?

Thanks

There are several tools for auto-syncing folders on MacOS (most payed, it’s Apple after all). However the way Engine Prime works with a decentralized database, you might run into problems due to the drive path being different for your USB vs your Mac’s drive.

So there is no auto sync in the Prime software ?

Which solution can you suggest?

Thanks

1 Like

Just wondering if anyone has an update on this? If I add new tracks to a playlist or crate in Engine Prime, is there a way that it can sync with the playlist or crate which is on my usb I use to play when I click re sync? Also when ever I click update iTunes library, it changes all the tracks ‘date added’ column in my collection to the date I pressed update iTunes library

Thanks for your help

I also have a question regarding Engine Prime:

I’m familiar with the option to re-sync new Hot Cues from USB back to the Engine Library.

I’m curious, though, how does it work the other way around going from computer to USB?

If I go through and add comments in EP and want that data transferred to the USB do I have to add the track all over again?

Seems I may be missing something.

Thanks