Struggling with SoundSwitch

My name is Matt I work on the SoundSwitch project.

The AutoScripting feature adds All types of effects including Movements, Chases, Strobes, Color Translations and more so you should be seeing much better results then the ones in the images provided.

From your screenshot, I can see why you would think the AutoScripting isn’t looking very good.

If you have some time, please get in touch with support@soundswitch.com and we will setup a time to check out your setup and why things arnt AutoScripting correctly.

For example, you should be seeing something like this:

1 Like

Thanks Matt

I will have another look when I get some time :slight_smile:

It would be nice to see some sort of integration of Soundswitch and Engine Prime.

Lighting data is tiny compared to music files. It would be great to have a Prime playing back Dmx lighting data.

2 Likes

Could be that features like this will come :wink: The software is growing and resources are getting better as i know. I can just recommend to contact matt via email. They are really willing to clear all questions and problems which are occuring in using soundswitch ;). Just give it a try… and as long you need a separate laptop, it`s not that bad

Why does wireless LAN have to be deactivated on the laptop in Perform mode via the link cable with the Prime device? I find it very impractical - is that a bug in the Prime software or in Soundswitch? Will something change there in the future?