Streaming: No network connection. Service interruption or more?

I’m a Beatport Link user, this usually works fine but not today, Fri 9th Apr.

I get “No connection, No network connection was detected”. Beatport via the web is up, so am I alone in seeing this error today (with some network problem my end) or is there some kind of service interruption to hook up to the streaming services?

Same error message if I change to Tidal etc… Same error if I connect to a phone hotspot rather than my broadband router.

I’m not sure if this is a bug, local network problem. or the streaming service for the Denon player is down.

It might be the internet.

Yesterday I was moving some of my collection from Apple cloud and every 3 min I was getting an error downloading due to lost connection.

You could be right. It started working again. It’d be good if the error message could be a little more specific to diagnose where the disconnect was i.e. Lan, Wan, remote server etc… but hey ho.

I had the same issue, not only with Beatport but also with Tidal. The player shows connected the the wifi, and wifi definitely works. But when connecting to streaming service it says ‘no network connection’.

I tried different things, even re-installed the latest firmware. What solved in the end was that I connected one player to the hotspot on my phone and the other to the wifi… then both players were connecting to beatport. After that I then switched the second player to wifi too, and it’s still working now.

I have also experienced this.

Its happened with both Tidal and Beatsource (i don’t use Beatport much).

One player connects the other doesn’t.

Toggled Wifi on/off, delete wifi profile etc

Sometimes a reboot of the deck helps.

1 Like

Same here - I’ve solved it now with the mixer hardwired into a mesh satellite

My Issue yesterday was that I switch between the internal hard drive to TIDAL. The song would start loading but then it seemed to freeze and the track would not play when i hit the start button. It would play if I set a que point and held it down but once released it stopped. I restarted the player and it was still doing that. I have two sc6000M’s and the second one did not have this issue however what the second one did was not load the waveform when I loaded a track from the internal drive of the second player. the track would however play but yo u could not see the wave form. I’m holding off going live with these until I figure out what’s happening. I love everything about them but the glitches.