Spare parts mcx 8000

559/5000

Hello, I write as a long-time customer. My problem is that at my mcx8000 my pith potentiometer broke. I have it lingered in a denon authorized service at Prodance in Prague, where I have been ordered for two months and still nothing, Denon has no stock and will not be long. The McX8000 has been out of operation for two months and I can not understand where the problem is that there is no spare part in the 21st century when it costs so much money. I do not like these services and I would not like to go to another brand just because Denon has no replacement parts, thank you for the answer, Dj Shimmy

I know where to buy them in Italy! but already I put the link and I was banned from the forum!

I don’t know what happened previously - but that post shouldn’t be a bannable offense.

Feel free to share the information, but keep in mind two things:

• Service centers may choose to not work with the part because it didn’t come directly from Denon.
  • Opening and or modifying a product yourself will void the warranty.

Hello Veleno, please can I ask you for the Italian link? Thank you very much. My email is Djshimmy@seznam.cz

Veleno can just post the link. Putting your email out on a public messageboard is a recipe for getting a never ending supply of spam.

@AIRVince: I think I just answered to the same question in another post. Might want to join them into one item.

http://www.denondjforum.com/t/pitch-fader-denon-mcx8000/11262

Please can you help me with Italian link mail edwinaltamiranodj@yahoo.com

per favore mi poi dire dove posso trovare ricambi per la mcx8000 il mio email charlievargas@hotmail.es