[SOLVED] Unable to swipe load to decks 3/4

I am having an issue where I only have 2 decks? If I try and swipe it only loads into decks 1 and 2. It does not give me the option of which deck to select. And yes deck 3/4 are selected in utility. This is fresh out the box

Have u had a look at the line inputs on the front I think u can choose on the front for each deck I seen someone have a similar problem

Yes, it doesn’t matter which configuration on the front swipe just loads a track into either 1 or 2. It will not allow me to choose the deck.

Sorry i couldn’t help I haven’t got mine yet it was just a video I watched he couldn’t load into deck 2 he put the switch on to usb working off the hard drive and it solved it

No problem, I am the king of researching and Ive watched all the videos. Ive only seen my unit work correctly twice

Had same confusing issue and thought I had a bug as well even though all four decks were enabled via switches and software preferences. I found using the middle silver selector dial, pressed in on a track allowed me to send the track to any deck.

It does seem odd at least initially that swiping to load a track doesn’t show all four deck options once a track is already loaded on the touch screen.

I just tried that and it works. I wonder why swiping doesn’t as demo’d all over the place. Sometimes I can swipe on the screen and nothing happens??

Open a new topic in the bug reports section for this

https://community.enginedj.com/c/bug-reports/prime-4

If decks 1 & 2 are already loaded with tracks then do decks 3 & 4 become the targets for swiping? You know, in a way that they don’t if decks 1&2 are empty, and ready to receive a track ?

I can make that happen.

The swipe action from the quick browser only swipes to the active deck. This is the same functionality as the load buttons. To load to decks 3/4 just press the 3 or 4 layer button and retry the swipe to load.

The 4 deck option is only available when you press the select encoder or swipe to the right from the full library view.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.