- What is the feature or ability you would like to have?
An option to not have to move the pitch/tempo slider to its original position when switching back to that layer.
Example: after bringing in a new track on Layer B and switching back to Layer A (for mix out), I would prefer Layer A’s pitch/tempo slider location to be adjustable from Layer B’s current location, and NOT have to move it back to its original location before adjustments can be made…
- How will this feature help you and others?
It will be helpful to keep things moving quick without having to worry about returning the pitch to the absolute position for any tempo changes.
I would use it all the time, and if I run out of slider space, I would hold shift and pull the fader back up and continue from there this is helpful when making huge tempo transitions
- Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product?
- Does a workaround currently exist?
Not that I’m aware of.
- How often would you use this feature?
All day, every day
- Is there any additional information you’d like to add?
I request this as an option.