So... Another week has gone

Denon they will get jjumped on whatever they say so why on wouldthey lower their age to join in a discussion of seven years olds.

Its ok by me that you wont say anything negative - but here is Prime owners who are affraid of using their $6500 setup outside their studio/ bedroom. So why not point out the issues?

It’s none consequence whether it is ok by you or not ! Does not matter.

I have said several things of which I have found wrong which are

@ Instant doubles was poorly implemented. If you accidently activate instant doubles by pressing of SYNC twice then the track you had loaded and cued is DUMPED OUT off the sc5000. I don’t use instant doubles in modern DJ anymore. It needs a menu option of the Instant doubles on/off

@ sc5000 gives out no sound when trying to cue a track which have just loaded - moving of platter to find first beat or first vocal gives no sound backward or forward. But if you wait a few seconds of time then moving platter backward or forward DOES give you cueing sound. Inconsistent and odd behaver this. Maybe buffering issue as giving it a few more seconds after track loading it works fine.

@ library size of only 100,000 files is restrictive for me and some others. It would be better if doubled or made unlimited, if possible to.

And other things.

The different is I don’t think that blurting out time checks every few days like some kinds of faulty cuckoo clock will hasten new firmwares or accurate or change the plans of a company of international span.

Well check this post m8 - I dont update it on how long it has been since they came out with anything.

Congratulations. You feign improvement

You dont know what I have put up with for the last 3 years with incompetent answers, personal attacks etc from Denon crew. But not once have I been personal. So lets just wait and see how many months you’ll have to wait for a answer on your posts regarding the issues you have. Then we can talk :slightly_smiling_face: Have a great weekend m8.

Of firstly, be certain I am not your M8. Do not refer me in that way.

I think that given what I have read from you on the very few week I have been joined on this page, it seems that any negativity you believe you have receive is a example of “Reap what you sow”

Give right - get right

I’m more in to Treat right - Get right :slight_smile: In 3 years I have spend $8000 on 2 Denon setups - not one of them is fully functional and all I actually asks for (if you really have read my posts) is communication. But nuff said - Take care. Hope you get your answers one day :slight_smile:

Just because there hasn’t been communication from Denon about it, doesn’t mean they are not working on it.

1 Like

What is the hotcue issue?

If you use hot cue in gate mode, when you lift your finger off the hot cue button the cue stops linearly (just like you pressed play and pause). It doesn’t return to the exact cue point. If you press it again it starts from the exact cue point as it should.

If you use trigger mode you won’t notice it.

So if you (like me and others) like to “multi-tap” between hotcues during a mix and jump directly to pressing Play, you´ll have a problem

3 Likes