Serato Licencja

Problem z serato pro licens

Hey @navix,

Welcome to the forum.

Can You describe what exactly is the problem? What error You get, any more info about the problem will help more to solve it.

Hello I have a question, will I get help with the topic of Serato Licenses?

I will briefly describe the situation. I purchased a Denon MCX 8000 controller from a private person. The Controller sent me in its original box and everything else was packed in one more factory box. But inside there were neither instructions nor Serato’s book with Voucher Code for the software. Proof of purchase only a bill of lading Please reply Best wishes Mariusz

If you care to look at the MCX8000 page on Serato’s web site, you will see that the controller unlocks the software. In other words, you do not need a code.

Just download and install Serato DJ Pro and plug in the MCX8000.

Hej Mariusz, Jak PKtheDJ opisal - MCX8000 jest kluczem sprzetowym - musisz podlaczyc go do komputera i sprzet odblokuje Ci serato. Program sciagniesz z oficjalnej strony serato.

Pozdro Michal

Właśnie tak robiłem i tylko 14 dni Trial. I pisało o podanie Voucher Kod lub zakup licencji.

MCX8000 odblokuje serato. Musi byc podlaczony, a Serato musi byc najnowsze. Tez sprawdz czy masz najnowszy soft na MCX’ie.

Soft mam przed ostatni, bo najnowszy miał błędy. Spróbuję jeszcze raz P. S. A ty z PL?

To nowy nabytek, poznaje go dopiero :grinning: kolega ma taki sam i twierdzi że dostał klucz przy zakupie stąd moja obawa.

Tak, ale nie mieszkam w Polsce od dluzszego czasu. Zapewne mnie kojarzysz jako moderatora najwiekszej Polskiej grupy milosnikow Denona - “Denon Dj Polska” na FB - zawsze wspomagam grupowiczow i podsylam nowosci. Ale na temat: Kluczem jest urzadzenie.

Po prawej masz napisane:

This hardware unlocks Serato DJ Pro for free when plugged into the software.

Czyli - to urzadzenie odblokowuje Serato DJ PRO za Darmo gdy jest podlaczone do oprogramowania.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.