Serato hid / controller mode with sc5000

hi guys!

just got my sc5000s and x1800 yesterday. i wanted to try out serato controller mode but only on one of the players. I have followed the instructions (below) from the serato website but can only get to up to point 4, the sc5000 screen (on the player) is non responsive after this point, just showing the message ‘connect serato dj hardware’ (which i have already done). i also can’t see any option in serato for INT mode.

Connect your Serato DJ hardware as per normal into an available USB port on your computer. 2. Connect the SC5000 Prime to your computer via USB cable or USB hub. 3. Open Serato DJ. 4. Press the SOURCE button, then tap the COMPUTER icon that appears in the upper right-hand corner of the touchscreen of the SC5000 Prime. 5. Press the 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 deck select icons that appear on the touchscreen. 6. Set the virtual deck in Serato DJ to Internal mode (INT)

any help would be appreciated. do i need to have a usb hub, I only want to run one player as serato HID.

thanks peeps :wink:

A powered hub is not a prerequisite.

You can daisy chain the players to each other via USB.

Do you have a standalone license for Serato DJ?

You need to have standalone SDJ+DVS licence as mufasa said. And X1800 needs to be plugged.

Thanks i now have a license and its all up and running, :+1:t5: