Serato DJ CUE button map?

Serato DJ CUE button map? Hello everyone. I recently switched from SSL to SDJ and I manually mapped all of the buttons and knobs on my 3900’s the way I want them. The only thing I can’t figure out is what I’m supposed to map the CUE button to. In SSL the CUE button would return the track to the beginning. Anyone know what you map it to? • loui425 Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:17 pm Re: Serato DJ CUE button map? im having the same issue did you manage to solve this? • tsisoundsystem Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:22 pm Re: Serato DJ CUE button map? download this file from the site link below the cue does what you want and remap what you don’t want. download/file.php?id=83

loui425 Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:35 pm Re: Serato DJ CUE button map?

thanks mate, ive downloaded the file, put it in the xml folder within the serato file structure but the players not triggering anything in serato, could this be a midi channel issue? really struggling here cheers • tsisoundsystem Posts: 67 Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:57 am Location: trinidad and tobago Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:38 pm Re: Serato DJ CUE button map? two thing 1. did you go to setup midi page in the serato and load the file when running the software the instructions are in the zip file readme. and 2 if you are using a windows laptop you would need to remove the read only from the properties of the file • loui425 Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:20 pm Re: Serato DJ CUE button map? thanks mate thats working now