Serato compatibility with SC6000?

Not fussed about Serato integration personally however it would still be a handy feature to have as others have stated it is for Serato to get on board, it would however present it is not a priority for them. I wonder in the future Serato would be installed on stand alone devices as standard.

rumor has it that they are rewriting the software so perhaps we may see an embedded solution at some point

1 Like

How can I okay videos with SC6000 and X1850? If yes how do I go about? Serato is not yet ready for Denon SC6000 X1850?

See posts above… also turn caps lock OFF.

1 Like

Yeah agreed; changed that.

my bad on the caps u in the uk Id lived there in the 90s west yorkshire pretty but to much rain I need samples or vocals acappella there is few things I don’t get about denon I just got the controller and I am about to smashed on the wall hahaha not to happy, but I want to have the best controller… pioneer dj3000 was a lot more money so I figure get second best now I am kicking my self on the head, what machine can I plug into the x1850 and use it as sampler/drum machine ?? thanks

The SC Primes are by design not primarily meant as controllers. Serato support will probably come in the future, but you can’t use it now. VirtualDJ is the only option at the moment if you want to use it as an expensive controller.

On another note. Please stick to your newly created topic to discuss you thoughts and questions to others further. I could also move everything here, but don’t see the point in that.

Movement

5 Likes

Now if only we could get some waveform love on the Prime 4 too.

I doubt that’ll happen though.

You never know.

1 Like

What’s “waveform love”?

The thing that is replacing the missus while in lockdown. Any kind of love will do.

East Midlands to Southampton is too far.