Search through ALL connected sources

• What is the feature or ability you would like to have? When using the touch screen keyboard to search, i would like the ability to search within ALL connected devices not just the single selected source

• How will this feature help you and others? If multi sources are connected, then this would avoid selecting & searching through each individual source

• Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product? Not sure

• Does a workaround currently exist?

• How often would you use this feature? using multi sources, i’ll use this often

• Is there any additional information you’d like to add? not for this suggestion

20 Likes

I would like it like this: Search on other/all media command (USB2, USB1 deck1) when there are no search results on the search in current library.

This way you can search your active library and perform a deeper search action when needed when there are no results available on your active library

1 Like

I’d like to see this search feature added to the SC5000 as well.

1 Like

I brought the prime 4 to show a friend and this was the one issue he had once he’d plugged his usb in.

“Oh… that doesn’t feel natural” he said.

This and to be able to select sources via the tree bowser instead of the utilities section.

+1👍

This would help ALOT