Scroll Wheel Causing Different Track to Load

I’d be surprised if no one else has experienced this at least once. You go to select a track, hit the “load” button, but accidentally nudge the scroll wheel when pulling your hand away - instead causing the Prime 4 to load whichever track the selector then lands on instead post-press.

I’m not sure if this is a bug or simply an overlook, but could this be ironed out at all in the next update? It seems a dead easy issue to fix… My style of browsing is generally having my hand on the scroll wheel and then loading the track with my thumb, as that’s what’s most comfortable and I expect plenty of other people browse this way too!

Have you at any risk activated the “continuous mode” ?? Because if this is the case, it will have to be deactivated.

What’s up @AlmiX,

I tried to duplicate the issue you’re describing.

The Prime 4 appears to be have split second delay between the time that you press LOAD and when it identifies the track to be loaded. If you change the highligted track in that split second then the Prime 4 will choose that newly highlighted track.

I’m a ‘one handed scroller’. I scroll, find a track, release the scroll knob, then hit load. Never an error for me.