Screen/LED lights brightness adjustment

• What is the feature or ability you would like to have? Ability to reduce screen and LED button brightness much lower. I would go for almost black out mode or something that is dim.

• How will this feature help you and others? The reduction of eye strain when using SC5000 in complete darkness gigs. It doesn’t have to be a light show every time :slight_smile:

• Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product? I only see the screen brightness adjustment. That needs to go lower. No LED lights brightness adjustment found.

• How often would you use this feature? All the time.

9 Likes

I think there was a similar request for the X1800 also, but you’ll have my vote on this to.

Agree with this, the green colors are horrible seriously and it would be perfect to reduce the brightness, it’s look like more professional and not look like a toy

1 Like

I like the idea of being able to control the brightness level of the pads too but I personally would like to have the light at the bottom where the USB goes in, bright. I welcome light that is not directly in my face :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I agree on the USB light!