SC6000's? What's the scoop?

Yeah no kidding. I hope things go smoothly for the rest of the year. I dont mind waiting for the 6000’s to show up(my prime 2 shows up this week so I will have something new to play with). Really looking forward to getting my hands on the new hotness.

2 Likes

Hi there,

According to Thomann the Denon SC6000 should have been on stock end of May. Later shipping changed to July. A couple of days ago I have received a new develivery date for September. I guess these delay are heavily related to Corona pandemic. That’s totally okay. Just curious, does Denon already ship the SC6000 model or is still in development?

Mojaxx just got his SC6000 … smells like it’s on its way to the public.

4 Likes

@drewbeck

I like Mojaxx, no nonsense reviews and doesn’t kiss ass like some other DJ’s out there.

Look forward to seeing it DJCity, CBA signing up to twitch just to watch it TBH.

3 Likes

Yeah Mojaxx is great. I’ve watched so many of his reviews his voice is very soothing for me now haha. Can’t wait for his full SC6000 review!

@drewbeck

Cant wait to get mine, never mine his LOL

1 Like

I’m probably going to upgrade, even though there’s nothing I don’t like about my sc5000. Bigger screen! Looks cooler! I guess that’s enough for me :joy:

See the “home booth” topic for a teaser. :relieved:

2 Likes

In the Denon DJ webinar earlier, they said that some units have been sent by air (rather than sea) to speed things up, and a date of August 11th was given.

2 Likes

Mojaxx actually has his own or are they loner units just for review purposes?

I ordered a pair from DJTechTools.com and my understanding is that they’ll ship by the end of August.

Thomann has 4-6 weeks so it might be end of august or mid september. Fingers crossed!

1 Like

My retailer (Germany) updated to Dec 2020 today!

His 5000M’s are really is own. I think he will upgrade them soon to a pair of the 6000M’s after reviewing them.

:scream: Which retailer?

Musikhaus-Korn … got mail from them (i try to translate in english) …

“We received the new delivery dates today. Unfortunately the item Denon DJ SC6000 PRIME you have ordered has currently been noted by our supplier with an unknown delivery date. That means we don’t know when the item will be available”

but denon announced today that the units are shipping, so i don’t think it will be december … “i hope so”

My X1850 showed up this week along with my headphones. Now just to wait for the 6000’s to show up :slight_smile: Loving my prime 2 in the mean time. I’m so happy I am making the switch.

3 Likes

In the Video about the new features in 1.5.1., Mojaxx stated that the SC6000s will hit UK stores on August 11th.

1 Like

I posted the same info in this very thread, five days ago.

3 Likes

Just got my official shipment notification with a tracking number :grinning: I’m in California and ordered from Guitar Center

6 Likes