SC6000's? What's the scoop?

Makes perfect sense.

1 Like

Actually I don’t know if it rounds off.

In my experience it would only be a display issue. Within a given BPM value, the pitch value can be changed and track speed responds.

What ever the BPM Engine does I find it to be really accurate. I don’t use sync but I do match the bpms so not a fully fledged dj :sob::sob: I hardly get drift. Maybe with old skool house but I used to get that with traktor.

1 Like

why would they change that? do you remember which engine version was the last to have it?

Oofff can’t remember

A post was merged into an existing topic: Show your home DJ booth

A post was merged into an existing topic: Show your home DJ booth

Hi, no pb with one decimal only. It is easier to sync. And if you’re lazy you can use the sync buttons.

You’ll have to resync all songs in the software for better bpm analysis. The songs that cannot be correctly analysed are those with moving bpm ; only rekordbox does it better with its dynamic analysis.

Wish I had more room to buy sc6000 serie

Well it would be nice to see visual speed change when using the pitch. Don’t use sync, so for me it would be a bonus not a need perse.

1 Like

I agree, but I don’t think it is technically possible. It should be necessary to entirely rewrite the bpm detection algorithm

No it wouldn’t. Engine Prime already has 3 decimals. It’s the same algo.

1 Like

If any Canadians are wondering, the 6000’s will be in Canada after sept 10

1 Like

Got word here in the UK from my vendor that next week’s proposed delivery “seems unlikely” and they have no other proposed date for me.

I feel for all of you! I’m so happy to be so early having them. Hope they come quickly!

Rough shipping days door to door from China (had to pick a country) are 42 days. If they shipped the airfreight at the same time as sea freight, I expect them to be in the UK roughly around the second week of September. Likely they will ship to customers late second week or early 3rd week.

In NL I got an update from my supplier, they estimate week 38, if it’s by the end of that week it matches the above as well. But I have been disappointed before, so I’m expecting week 39 just to be safe.

I got my SC6000 last week, and although I don’t yet have the 1850 mixer, I’ve been putting it through it’s paces every day.

I performed the 1.5.3 upgrade, which went in without a problem. I’m contemplating doing the 1.6 beta upgrade, to check out the Virtual DJ features, but that’s not mission critical for me.

So far, everything works perfectly, and I’m a delighted customer.

1 Like

I knew this was going to happen. Just as I am about to get my Prime setup they start leaking the Nexus 3000. From what I am seeing I am still very glad I ordered a Denon setup. And I cant wait to see how over priced these new 3000’s are going to be lol.

Virtual DJ integration is in 1.5.x if I’m not mistaken.

1 Like

Yes, VDJ is implemented since 1.5.1

1 Like

Since before that in fact. Some of us were using VDJ with earlier Denon firmware, before the “official” announcement.