SC6000M "stress test" by GetInTheMix

I know. I’m not defending the CDJs - I much prefer my 6000s. I only gave a reason why the video was pulled :slight_smile:

Well, that would be a very crappy reason.

1 Like

Is this the one people are referring to, if so it’s still up.

It’s not this one. I watched the other. Was funny :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I’d like to see them do an actual stress test…

-Use the players around 32F. I dj at a ski resort outdoors 2-3 days a week and the touch screen can become unresponsive when you start hitting below 40 degrees.

-Using the players for an extended period of time. They become very glitchy after using them for a few hours at a time.

-Using nothing but acapellas and instrumentals with 4 decks at a time. The layers become very glitchy when you are mixing quick between al 4 decks QUICK. Most people don’t mix like this so disregard the, “That doesn’t happen to me” comments.

2 Likes

Then, just like the guy trying to DJ in extra bright sunshine, there needs to be more emphasis on the DJ making more effort to put his or her disco gear in a more hospitable environment. Sunshades, heaters whatever

Man they must have pulled it real quick, i obviously didn’t see the other one, and after watching this one i thought/new IMHO that the Denon performed better than the Pioneer unit.

1 Like

Video was taken down within 24 hours, if I remember correctly. Denon was faster in every aspect. A shame they didn’t correct their minor mistake and re-upload. Their next video would have been about sound quality, but seems to have been cancelled.

1 Like