SC6000 vs. CDJ3000

You can get Pioneer’s forum to work?

3 Likes

good point :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

i can read the posts but the few times i tried to log in i wasn’t successful.

Same. I havent been able to log in in over a year now.

1 Like

Don’t know about the Pioneer forum. I started here… :relieved:

Their login system s.ucks (tends to get stuck in a loop) but it is possible to login. I did so recently.

I started here like in 2002 or something when it wasn’t an official Denon DJ Forum back then. Still the same great helpful advice. It’s great that the forum hasn’t lost that edge.

2 Likes

Ah the memories. Miss the original Denon DJ forums , we had some real characters there.

Silvio :+1: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

InMusic/Numark has an earned reputation of troubled QA and reliability, not so much old New Jersey Numark or old Japanese Denon DJ themselves. And rather, Denon DJ now has some of that degraded reputation they didn’t previously have. I will say InMusic has come a long way in trying to expedite customer service, but I haven’t seen a huge improvement in QA and reliability in the nearly 20 years of dealing with them. Crossing my fingers for it, though.

Spoken as someone with very little experience with InMusic/Numark.

The Pioneer DJ forums apparently have an issue with storing cookies or something that sometimes makes it difficult to get your log-in credentials to store, which causes the loop. Clear cookies, try a different browser, and/or change your browser cookies or security settings. Also make sure you use their primary log-in page and don’t just do it up in the corner.

Ok who amongst us is doing this? :grin:

Lmao. Ppl do this in everything in life!

1 Like

I plead the Shaggy amendment

He should just grow a pair and out the aliases he has proof against and quit with the insinuations about other aliases he has no proof on that he somehow thinks is part of some big collusion. Otherwise, he’s part of the problem and using his status to cast aspersions. He has proof of a small collusion or small effort to use multiple names to like posts back and forth, then he should just go with that and stop with the grand machinations he thinks he’s discovered.

1 Like

And they are still under the magnifying glass. The trouble these days are VPN services, that are also used by “normal” users.

There’s VPNs, but there’s also people who work together in tech shops posting online, roommates, etc. So they need to just out them and if people have a justifiable explanation, then they can defend themselves or not. Settle is himself engaged in kind of smearing a brand (or at least the fans of one, let’s say) in posting like this, though, without actually presenting the evidence yet.

I gave my opinion over at djworx in the comments section.

It was a fair comment regarding that most might of been expecting a single deck iteration of the xdjrz.

To be honest the only thing I could bash pioneer for is their pricing. :laughing:

I do see a lot of ‘emotional’ responses all over the place :face_with_thermometer:

The person in question copy and pasted the same negative comment in multiple locations such as DJTT,.djworx, youtube,.etcetera. His username on dosqus is new and is Klowasserkoster

2 Likes

i meant this in general. not aimed at a specific company.

of course, as expected, everywhere.

FiF!

But seriously, wasn’t me. :grinning:

2 Likes

Is Silvio still with Denon DJ?