SC6000 RCA Cable for Digital Output

This may be a stupid question but are you using the SC6000 provided RCA cable for the digital output or did you buy a Digital audio cable (coaxial) I was trying the cable with my FiiO DAC (Digital to Digital) and it is working without any issues even that in the manual is written that there are 2 RCA Audio Cables included in the package.

Should I purchase explicitly a cable for digital signals ? Will it be a benefit ?

At these short distances at home, there won’t be any difference.

I would use the real 75Ohm digital internconnect cables in a pro environment or if many (power)cables are next the them. I did exchange them (yellow is easier to find in the dark), but not to any real benefit IMO.

1 Like

Thanks for your answer. For now I am using mainly the analog out but If I will switch to digital I will follow your advice. I am wondering why Denon did not include already digital (75Ohm) cable in the box. I assume that would do for analog audio as well. Of course to buy the digital cable will not be too expensive.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.