Sc6000 problem

Hi Guys,

Sorry to hear of the trouble. If you are still encountering issues with your SC6000’s and require further assistance please send me a DM with your contact information (full name, email, telephone, country) and I’ll have a colleague in your region reach out directly.

4 Likes

Thanks I was in contact with someone on Facebook from Denon and with my shop of purchase who was in talks with someone regarding my issue which may be a suspected internal fault ,I’m to return the unit to shop for retailer to return for a check and to be fixed I’d like to thank everyone who took time to try to resolve my problem,Craig from audiolevel and Denon DJ staff

Denon had a fast response time which I’m grateful for keep up the good work guys it’s good to know yous have your backs

4 Likes

Hello thank you for reaching out it is appreciated. The supplier has said they are going to replace it this week for me as they believe it is a hardware fault and not software related . Will let you know how I get on

1 Like

Managed to get my new unit today . Really happy all is working ! I am in love . Practice time now ! https://youtu.be/WkfIDBTMQjM

3 Likes

I told you :slight_smile:

they are phenomenal !

1 Like