SC6000 Analog output Sound Quality

I have become accustomed to engine os and each of its functions. To be honest, I am still willing to wait for it to update and fix the software problems. I have also heard about the problems of CDJ3000. I prefer the interface and practicality of engine os.

I am used to mixing four soundtracks, so once the sound is blurred, it will look like a quagmire.

1 Like

Yes, that is also true for me. I like the usability of the SC6000M (and the value for money). The unit itself is great. I hope that Denon will fix the sound problems further (it has already been improved) and continue to develop the software in general.

1 Like

I completely ignored Engine Prime, many problems still exist in version 1.6, so I will not use it.

Do u use Rekordbox for preparation?

1 Like

Yes, Engine Prime cannot read the album cover in AIFF format and needs to be edited. Some songs cannot be read either, but it is normal in Engine OS.

I’ve got on well with Engine Prime so far - even if it still seems rather incomplete here and there. But your approach is not bad too. At least you keep all your options open - if need be, you can also switch to Pioneer.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.