SC5000M Deep Dive Demo/Review with Chicago Bulls' DJ Metro

Thought members here would find this useful.

Metro goes really deep on his multi-week test drive and ultimate switching to SC5000m.

Watch here. (This is a link, although it doesn’t look like it)

METRO_TDJH_YT_Embedded_Screenshot

A nice review, but not ‘deep’… That cant be made in 8 minutes.

In DK there is absolutely no hype about those machines… Not even the ‘Denon-ambassador’ is promoting the P4… But I really hope that theres a big hype around the SC5000 M’s in other countries.

Communication and ‘doing as communicated’… That will make the hype real…When people can count on whats being said.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, Engell. What would you have liked covered in the review / what did you feel was missing from it being comprehensive? Really appreciate your feedback so we can continue improving.

Hi Alex,

Well I actually didnt need to see anything more - but I’m already a SC5000 owner. But from the viewpoint of a potential customer, I think that a more deep-going review would be better. Loading files, pad-use, pitch settings, loop settings, how to use quantize etc. The focus was purely on the motorized function - and to me, thats not a ‘deep’ review when its missing the other functions of the unit. But thats just imho.

I would still need to watch other videoes, to get more info about the unit, beside the motorized function. A deep review to me, is a review that covers everything.