- Software or Firmware Version: (1.2, 1.3.1, etc…)
- Steps to Reproduce: (Turn on unit, press button X, etc…)
Set stop speed to slow. Motor on. Play track. Hit pause. Hit layer button immediately after hitting pause.
- Expected Result: (ex: It does X…)
For prior layer to not stop abruptly just because layer was changed.
- Actual Result: (ex: It does Y…)
Platter velocity appears to still be monitored for prior layer even though layer has changed rather than behaving as if motor was turned off for the now background layer.
- Reproducibility: (ex: Happens 1 out of 10 times.)
10 out of 10 times