Sc5000 + X1800 case

Hi guys, I’m looking for a case to fit my 2Sc5000 + X1800. Objective is to have a « plug & play » solution. Then I’m looking for the magma case

Any thoughts / feedback about this case ? Any other alternative ?

I own decksavers for the 3 units. Does anyone have tested the use of decksavers with this magma case ?

Thanks François-Xavier

I have the same Magma flightcase. Haven’t used it much yet and weighs a fair amount. Also haven’t tried the Decksavers within the case, because in the cover Magma has put blocks of foam to keep everything in place.

The nice things about the Magma:

• the players and mixer are leveled; not sticking out.
  • you can place all cabling inside with only mains and master through a provisioned hole.

I could post several photos, if you want, but some are already on this forum.

Good alternative is the one from Swanflight, but was more expensive to get to my country.

This is a good price:

I really like this but its £££:

As mentioned there is a swan case that is approx £200 and similar to the first one but without the shelf.

How heavy is this? Is it a one man job to lift to table?

I’m currently using individual cases for the 5000s and a UDG bag for the X1800.

I’m looking to reduce carbon footprint and save time on setting up, but not at the expense of my back :link:

It’s really heavy, but doable for one to lift.

The beautiful thing is that it’s all in one nice case, but 3 separate cases is easier to carry, transport and to stow away.

i better stick to my the cases then. cheers

I have a 2+1 case also. It’s 40kg with SC5000M’s inside. With the regular SC5000’s it’s 3 kg less. I am not a strong man, but still manage to go with it all on my own. The case has small rollers on one side.

This got me cracking up.

:sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

40KG hmmm.

If only magma will make something like this

Ehm that is a Magma. Only not for 2SC’s and 1X, but for an MCX8000. :wink:

The flightcase for the BigPrimes weighs 20kg without the devices in it. Mine left the house 1 time. It wasn’t fun to go two levels down/up the stairs fully stacked, but it was for a party in my brother’s garden.

To spice it up. My photos here:

1 Like

Yep, even a bit more if different brand.

1 Like